Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Read if you are having a shitty day

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Hosting
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 02:00:44 PM »
Question: Is this really Bham?

And if the above answer is 'yes', why haven't we leveraged these photos sooner?

Just think of it as Christmas come early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »
Just think of it as Christmas come early.

I'm just pissed that we havent put photoshop to use sooner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
I'm just pissed that we havent put photoshop to use sooner.

What photoshop?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 02:28:06 PM »
Props are handed out accordingly.  Nice job, sir. 

Tell me that's not a pic of you.  Tell me, after all the sandwich and blowjob comments you've made to TigerWench, that you aren't a 125 pound pimple faced kid.  Tell me, after all the shit you've posted on this website and all the times you've been called a troll, that you really don't look like DJ Qualls behind the scenes on the Road Trip.  Lie to me.  Tell me that picture is just some random nerd that Chad photoshopped a Bama hat on. 

Because if that's really you.  If you really made a picture of yourself available to these guys, after all the juvenile shit you've pulled in the last year or two....you are fucked.  You should immediately apologize to TigerWench first, for obvious reasons.  Second, you should apologize to me, RWS and No Huddle for the pure embarrassment of you being a Bama fan through all of this. Lastly, you should apologize to AUTailgaitingRules, for risking the possible criminal charge of Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.  (Although now I understand why you were so pissy about that contest.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Jumbo,
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
Tell me that's not a pic of you.  Tell me, after all the sandwich and blowjob comments you've made to TigerWench, that you aren't a 125 pound pimple faced kid.  Tell me, after all the shit you've posted on this website and all the times you've been called a troll, that you really don't look like DJ Qualls behind the scenes on the Road Trip.  Lie to me.  Tell me that picture is just some random nerd that Chad photoshopped a Bama hat on. 

Because if that's really you.  If you really made a picture of yourself available to these guys, after all the juvenile shit you've pulled in the last year or two....you are fucked.  You should immediately apologize to TigerWench first, for obvious reasons.  Second, you should apologize to me, RWS and No Huddle for the pure embarrassment of you being a Bama fan through all of this. Lastly, you should apologize to AUTailgaitingRules, for risking the possible criminal charge of Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.  (Although now I understand why you were so pissy about that contest.)

Double snap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
Double snap.

The herd will often drive the weak from the herd to prevent danger to the healthy.

B'ham has been exiled. The penguins march on.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »

The truth hurts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
I think he left, wait come back Birmingham.  We could use a donation from the money you made advertising.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
I think he left, wait come back Birmingham.  We could use a donation from the money you made advertising.

:blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 03:06:43 PM »
This shit is NOT gonna buff out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 03:20:56 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good riddance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

:bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »

I can do this all day long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 04:12:16 PM »

Don't stop, get it get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »
Don't stop, get it get it.

Don't stop til you get enough!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »
OH GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!   Holy shit, it all makes toooooo much sense now.    :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 06:25:15 PM »

OH SHIT!!!! I just laughed a piece of biscuit into my nostril.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 06:32:29 PM »

Fucking great. I just got piss all down the front of my pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."