Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Read if you are having a shitty day

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Hosting
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »
Although some of the pics were quite humorous, the degrading of an individual due to physical features is a little harsh. I do not care one bit for bham, but I think we could have just silently chuckled and moved on. This reminds me of the girl that offed herself due to internet bashing. And Ward, YOU were a little hard on the beaver.......

As for running him off, you guys just lost months of pleasure knowing what you know while responding to him.

Lord knows I have done some questionable things in the past. Not judging. Just saying.

Carry on.

<in swoops captain buzzkill>

Rule number 1 of TigersX:

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.  BHam kind of did this to himself, just sayin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »
Although some of the pics were quite humorous, the degrading of an individual due to physical features is a little harsh. I do not care one bit for bham, but I think we could have just silently chuckled and moved on. This reminds me of the girl that offed herself due to internet bashing. And Ward, YOU were a little hard on the beaver.......

As for running him off, you guys just lost months of pleasure knowing what you know while responding to him.

Lord knows I have done some questionable things in the past. Not judging. Just saying.

Carry on.

Birmingham is that you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »

Carry on.

Under normal circumstances, I'd have to agree...not in this case though.  The fact that the little fucking pussy retard nuked his own account, no doubt while tears rolled down his pimpled mug, is a joy to imagine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2010, 02:19:08 PM »
Holy. Shit.

I can't believe I'm just now revisiting this thread. I never should have stopped before this thing exploded.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:19:52 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2010, 02:20:41 PM »
Holy. Shit.

I can't believe I'm just now revisiting this thread. I never should have stopped at page 1.

I find it best to overdue yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »
I was actually a bit surprised by his reaction of deleting the account.  (Not that it hasn't been done before, mind you....but that's another story)  Bottom line, I've always had a huge problem with talking shit behind the safety of a keyboard.  This board is in a certain sense, real life for me.  I've actaully met most of you.  I know who you are, (And where you live) I know who I'm talking to and I know how to take things when they're said. 

It pisses me off when people talk about the shit they'll do, while remaining faceless and nameless, when in real life they couldn't whip my 9 year old.  Didn't he talk about fucking someone up in person?  Now, if Jumbo or Prowler talk about fucking me up....I take that under advisement. I know them both and I'm very adverse to pain of the broken ribs variety.

I really hope the guy doesn't take this or himself too seriously and do something messed up.  As much crap as he dished out, he had to know something would eventually happen.  Farking his pic isn't that big of a deal in my opinion.  Lord knows, I walked around this place in a big vagina outfit for weeks.  By the way, fuck you GF. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2010, 02:46:56 PM »
I was actually a bit surprised by his reaction of deleting the account.  (Not that it hasn't been done before, mind you....but that's another story)  Bottom line, I've always had a huge problem with talking shit behind the safety of a keyboard.  This board is in a certain sense, real life for me.  I've actaully met most of you.  I know who you are, (And where you live) I know who I'm talking to and I know how to take things when they're said. 

It pisses me off when people talk about the shit they'll do, while remaining faceless and nameless, when in real life they couldn't whip my 9 year old.  Didn't he talk about fucking someone up in person?  Now, if Jumbo or Prowler talk about fucking me up....I take that under advisement. I know them both and I'm very adverse to pain of the broken ribs variety.

I really hope the guy doesn't take this or himself too seriously and do something messed up.  As much crap as he dished out, he had to know something would eventually happen.  Farking his pic isn't that big of a deal in my opinion.  Lord knows, I walked around this place in a big vagina outfit for weeks.  By the way, fuck you GF. 
When did that actually stop?  Oh, you said outfit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »
When did that actually stop?  Oh, you said outfit.

You just shut up, okay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2010, 02:55:46 PM »

Who the fuck are you again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »
Exit, Stage Left, motherfucker!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2010, 03:01:33 PM »

Blow monkey. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2010, 03:03:37 PM »
Blow monkey. 

BTW I know you get confused because it was so hard to tell the difference, but that was not actually your head in the vagina suit, it was Harvey Birdman's.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2010, 03:09:40 PM »
BTW I know you get confused because it was so hard to tell the difference, but that was not actually your head in the vagina suit, it was Harvey Birdman's.

Shows how much you know, bitch. I was actually the pussy in that....wait...I mean, that vagina was really me....no..hold on..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2010, 03:11:43 PM »

He got what he deserved. I know I'm a bit on the homerish side, but Jesus Christ on ice skates. At some point, it goes a little too far. I've never met any of you fuckers, but I still talk to all of you like I've met you in real life. And God knows I've been fucked with too. Like somebody said before, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Anybody who posts here knows what that entails. When you talk to people like he did (see Birmingham vs. Wench), it shouldn't be a surprise that somebody is going to blow your shit up eventually.

If he takes himself so seriously that he might do something messed up, that's on him, and he should have stopped posting here a long time ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »
He got what he deserved. I know I'm a bit on the homerish side, but Jesus Christ on ice skates. At some point, it goes a little too far. I've never met any of you fuckers, but I still talk to all of you like I've met you in real life. And God knows I've been fucked with too. Like somebody said before, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Anybody who posts here knows what that entails. When you talk to people like he did (see Birmingham vs. Wench), it shouldn't be a surprise that somebody is going to blow your shit up eventually.

If he takes himself so seriously that he might do something messed up, that's on him, and he should have stopped posting here a long time ago.
Your fucking was tame, compared to him, but that is also becuase you aren't a douche.  Most of the time.  :poke:

:bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »
BTW we had pictures of his family.  So I thought we were pretty nice, things could have got real ugly.  Plus we usually leave the innocents out of it.

For the most part.... :by:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

boartitz

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2010, 03:23:13 PM »
BTW we had pictures of his family.  So I thought we were pretty nice, things could have got real ugly.  Plus we usually leave the innocents out of it.

Rule number 1.
Don't post your pic on the innerwebs if you don't want them photochopped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »

Gots to buttah yo bread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:17 PM »
Gots to buttah yo bread.
I bet it fucks like a wild hose beast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »
Rule number 1.
Don't post your pic on the innerwebs and then fuck with TigersX if you don't want them photochopped.

Fixed the rule for you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions