Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Banned from AUN

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Banned from AUN
« on: March 03, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
GalensGhost has been banned, permanently, from AUNation.net.  Thought some of you would want to know.

They are obviously wanting to keep it quiet since the thread that initially caused the banning, plus the thread related to it in the hidden forum they have over there were both scrubbed of all references. 

For those who care, here's what happened:

King shit Titan posted some nonsense in the political thread about "most" people assuming Obama would best McCain in November.  I responded by noting that he seemed to have a problem with the word "most" but that it was nothing new.  My reference was to the fact that Titan has a tendency to speak for "most" people on a lot of topics we've discussed in the past -- Firefox usage, etc.  -- when he is almost ALWAYS only speaking for himself or for a few head-bobbing buddies he's consulted.

He responded by flying off the handle and threatening me with banishment for questioning him and started dragging up arguments from three months ago that had no bearing on it.  He demanded that I "prove" that I was going to convey only the message and attitudes condoned by a select few goobers at that site.  I refused. I have no interest in being a lemming. If I can't say what I want -- and YOU can't say what YOU want -- then what use is that ridiculous over-moderated site.  When I refused to suck from the communal teat, the stick-in-the-ass douchebag banned me from the site.

Here's what's really happening over there for those of you who don't know.  A small group of dickheads -- David K. Ward, Titan, Ranger12, TexasTiger (perhaps) and one or two others -- are intent controlling the message and the "tone" of that site.  They ran roughshod over a group of "owners" who were recruited to help support the site and completely disregarded any input they brought other than the money, while most of that group contributed ZERO financially.  Anybody who refuses to support their message or questions their methods is branded a "troublemaker."  They've alienated several of the long-time posters there and have banned (so far) me and Wes. 

Hell with them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Banned from AUN
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »

Posting that graphic put me on "moderator approval" status which meant that I couldn't post anything until Titan read it and said it was ok, which was usually 3 hours later when my post was buried by the 40 other posts that had been made since. So I didn't post again until it was lifted.
Then he pulled this bullshit.
I won't be back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
I just realized that wes had been banned.  I guess I figured that when he said 'banned' he meant that he was on Moderator Approval, similar to what Chizad was talking about.  I just did a search and yep, he's banned. 

I've heard Wes has been on an ether binge since this took place, I just hope that he gets his life in order and his act together. 

So I guess that makes two long-time posters who have been banned from there, yet posters like BAMAPERRY and LSUSCOTT are free from retribution, unless you consider a half-witty edit of a post here and there punishment.  Well, it's their ship, and I guess they can run it how they see fit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »
Seriously, a little fuck like BAMAPERRY can come on once a morning before school and start a thread with nothing more than: "You guys will regret the day Saban was hired.  Tubs sucks".  He'll get 3 pages of responses but no warning, no moderation, no banning etc.  But, if a chosen few take a jab at one of em' it's off to purgatory. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »
I quit posting there a year and a half ago - there are some OK folks there, but I came to the realization that some of those losers are people with whom I would not care to interactive socially.  My main initial interest in signing up there was for business development and keeping-an-ear-to-the-ground, and most of those guys there are pretty useless for that.  (Some seem to prefer keeping their lips to each other's asses in some sort of brown-nosing elephant parade).

To sum it up, there are DD's at both site - here they're DD cups, there they are Decatur Dickheads.  Though I'm more of a leg man, I prefer this site's boobs to the boobs over there.

So, saniflush, when is that up-her-Georgia drink-up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 05:24:13 PM »
I'm shocked   :blink: 

So who the fuck over here was a different screen name over there?  You all are some sneaky little bastards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 05:29:07 PM »
I'm shocked   :blink: 

So who the fuck over here was a different screen name over there?  You all are some sneaky little bastards.
I used a different name there - not trying to be sneaky, and I'm not little.  Bastard?  Yeah, pretty much
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »
i wish tigrium major would get banned.  that q and a thread he started nearly cost me my marriage and job.   i hope he doesn't post over here.

now that guy with the moniker knownbythecompanyyoukeep was a class act poster.

sorry kaos!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »

sorry kaos!

I hope David eats a bad batch of catfish and Titan chokes on a bone that rotund drill-pressing bastard swallowed and shat out into TT's mouth.   I won't wish anything harsh on Ranger, he's got enough problems as it is.  I've seen the commercials.  You're not supposed to fuck with Bigfoot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 09:49:04 PM »
Your such a badass Galen errr..Kaos. I wish I could be like you. It must be hard to be such a tough guy over the board, especially towards people you have never met face to face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »
Your such a badass Galen errr..Kaos. I wish I could be like you. It must be hard to be such a tough guy over the board, especially towards people you have never met face to face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...kaos got punked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 09:57:49 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...kaos got punked.

no, he got pwned. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 10:09:55 PM »
RAN-GER...RAN-GER...RAN-GER...RAN-GER   :wave:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »

You don't want to be like me unless you have no fear of heights.  You'll get vertigo just from the elevation when you start looking down at people.  It's a tough job, but  I'm the man to do it. 

Part of me hopes this is the real Ranger.  The part of me that is human doesn't. Because it won't be a whole lot of fun for you.  Better you should stick around Decatur, stalk David and admire his Christmas decorations.

Sleestack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 04:43:55 AM »
Who fucking cares
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 07:50:15 AM »
Who fucking cares

Okay. My Christmas card list has been updated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 09:59:52 AM »
i wish tigrium major would get banned.  that q and a thread he started nearly cost me my marriage and job.   i hope he doesn't post over here.

now that guy with the moniker knownbythecompanyyoukeep was a class act poster.

sorry kaos!

I wish everyone would get banned.  Both of the guys you mentioned are losers. 

Didn't you and TM get into a pissing match on the steriod list thread?  That was the beginning of the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »
I wish everyone would get banned.  Both of the guys you mentioned are losers. 

Didn't you and TM get into a pissing match on the steriod list thread?  That was the beginning of the end.
I'm glad TM hasn't found this site yet, He is a trouble maker with bad grammar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Ogre

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2008, 02:09:16 PM »
Apparently Tigrinum Major did find the site, but wasn't interested enough to post.

http://tigersx.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=122;sa=summary

I think it worked out best for all parties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2008, 02:15:41 PM »
Yeah...  :pee: on TM.
friendly
funny