Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Intro Song?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: New Intro Song?
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 04:01:40 PM »
And I'm sayin' I don't like it, but then we can see how much say I have in the matter huh?  I don't like that Zombie Nation crap they do at games either...feels like I should be at a soccer match.  Call me old fashioned, but the Auburn Marching Band coming out of the tunnel with the War Eagle gets me all pumped.  Some Tiger Rag, and Glory Glory to Ol' Auburn thrown in, and I'm fuckin' ready for some football.  Maybe Welcome to the Jungle too. 
Huh...huh...huh...huh...you're old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 04:03:05 PM »
I guess we have hit that time of year......

OMFG how have I never seen that??? 

That is the funniest, truest and most masterful piece of journalism I have read in a long time.  I am still laughing.

All of them. You have to say it. It's a rule. It has nothing to do with the fact that you’re used to working in an office all day with 35-year old women with tank asses and titties that look like Zip-loc bags full of water.
and this about made be piss my pants.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 04:03:36 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »

OMFG how have I never seen that??? 

That is the funniest, truest and most masterful piece of journalism I have read in a long time.  I am still laughing.
and this about made be piss my pants.
Yes. I too will need linkage.

I particularly chortled at the ESPN bit.

Whoever your favorite team is, ESPN hates it. ESPN hates anything you love, and loves anything you hate.

ESPN hates your dad. Unless you hate your dad. In which case ESPN loves your dad.

If you think OJ is guilty, ESPN is black.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2010, 01:45:16 AM »
Because you needed a bald sweaty black guy over your shoulder yelling “Start the one in the middle!” to even have a fucking chance.

Because either set your fucking fantasy line-ups during the week, or get Clubber-Langed. Fool.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But don’t just go for one just because you’re desperate. If there’s some box with fucking rabbit ears sitting under a near-empty tent, don’t just make a beeline for it, no matter how desperate you are for the Ohio State score. Use your fucking cellphone if you want it that bad. Or, just pound a few beers and say ‘Fuck it. TV’s TV.’ We’ve all been there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For instance, there is perhaps no jersey in college football as simple and elegant as the white-on-red home uni of the Alabama Crimson Tide. And what better way to show your home-game allegiance to an old-school masterpiece than by trashing it up with white zebra stripes, 3D numbers, grey shoulder squares and D-cup-sized elephant logos?

You could put the King of England in a Wal-Mart jersey and he’d immediately be labeled a redneck douche of epic proportions.

Wal-Mart jerseys. The college football equivalent of a fanny-pack.

AHHHHHahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the funniest, truest, master piece article/blog/whatever that I've ever seen...ever.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:55:13 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2010, 11:52:14 AM »
This is my vote. The words are fitting along with clips of the Tigers blowing some people up. I could see Bynes leading out the team to this song. Man I got chills and a woody.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2010, 03:42:04 PM »
friendly
funny