Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Interesting Thought On Saban...

Interesting Thought On Saban...
« on: July 22, 2010, 03:16:33 PM »
...and his rant vs. agents.  He certainly demonized a general population.   Here's a tweet from Ralph Cindrich.  He's an agent.  He tweets a lot.  Here's a link...

http://twitter.com/ralphcindrich
Before #Saban hurls insults at #agents he best check to see the dirt they have on him. He's as clean as a bed bug. Starts in #college

Basically the thought, is it wise for a head coach that already has pissed off NFL level folks to piss off the agents that are the basic link between the college players and the NFL?  The agents are going to know every dirty secret behind these kids and programs because the have to, to do their jobs.

If you do battle and make enemies on the agent front, or possibly ban them from your campus, or keep them from being able to evaluate your team's players, can you truthfully sell your NFL ties to recruits with NFL dreams?

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Interesting Thought On Saban...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 03:21:23 PM »
Here's another from same agent:

Absurb to suggest #NFL can clean up #NCAA violations. Indict #Players & #parents who accept $'s with #coaches who offer HS athletes.

I'm sure THAT doesn't get anyone's attention, now does it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 03:35:32 PM »
...and his rant vs. agents.  He certainly demonized a general population.   Here's a tweet from Ralph Cindrich.  He's an agent.  He tweets a lot.  Here's a link...

http://twitter.com/ralphcindrich
Basically the thought, is it wise for a head coach that already has pissed off NFL level folks to piss off the agents that are the basic link between the college players and the NFL?  The agents are going to know every dirty secret behind these kids and programs because the have to, to do their jobs.

If you do battle and make enemies on the agent front, or possibly ban them from your campus, or keep them from being able to evaluate your team's players, can you truthfully sell your NFL ties to recruits with NFL dreams?

Thoughts?
He made his statement specific to those agents who break the rules. That was pretty clear. Perhaps Ralph Cindrich falls into that category?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
He made his statement specific to those agents who break the rules. That was pretty clear. Perhaps Ralph Cindrich falls into that category?

...or perhaps they are a close-knit society and Ralph Cindrich has dirt on Sabear and is trying to come to the aid of his comrades?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 03:39:17 PM »

Perhaps...does this mean that Ralph aint got no dirt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 07:30:26 PM »
And....this didn't get any attention either.

Coach little bitch at the SEC Media Day 2010 -
“I’ll give you an example. We had an issue a couple years ago with Smitty(Andre Smith) who got suspended for the Sugar Bowl. You know, we probably could have prosecuted the guy. But in prosecuting the guy that did wrong, we would have put our institution in jeopardy - possibly - from an NCAA standpoint. We didn’t do it. But then the same guy is standing in line trying to give our players money this past year and nothing gets done about it. It’s not a good situation."
So....."put the institution in jeopardy"?  How so?  (I know how so, but I'm gonna let that fester in the bammer's minds a bit, LMAO!!!!!)

"Agents standing in line to give SPuat players money?"  Who else is in that line?  (I know who else is in that line, but, again, I'm gonna let that fester in the bammer's minds a bit, LMAO!!!!)

"Loose lips sinks ships"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »
And....this didn't get any attention either.

Coach little bitch at the SEC Media Day 2010 -So....."put the institution in jeopardy"?  How so?  (I know how so, but I'm gonna let that fester in the bammer's minds a bit, LMAO!!!!!)

"Agents standing in line to give SPuat players money?"  Who else is in that line?  (I know who else is in that line, but, again, I'm gonna let that fester in the bammer's minds a bit, LMAO!!!!)

"Loose lips sinks ships"
Yeah, we're still waiting on the NCAA to act on the packet of information that you KNOW was delivered to them about Dre Kirkpatrik.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 10:18:05 PM »
I love stuff like this it is fun  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 08:20:13 AM »
Yeah, we're still waiting on the NCAA to act on the packet of information that you KNOW was delivered to them about Dre Kirkpatrik.

I'm not claiming anything here.  I'm not saying they're going to.... BUT!  If there was ever a time where the NCAA or some reporter would start looking, it would be now.  Why?  Because Dareus opened the door.  The Ingram and Julio Jones rumors opened the door. Nick Saban dissing agents opened the door.  Nationally, people that wouldn't normally look into this stuff are now suddenly curious.  If they weren't looking before, some might be now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions