No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Dawgs Peed On the Rug Again...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 08:58:26 PM »
...and here comes the NCAA.

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2010/07/21/ncaa-will-make-inquiry-at-georgia/

:popcorn:
I hope bammer suffers and all, but there's starting to be an unmistakable pattern that they are picking on the SEC here...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 09:32:45 PM »
NCAA rules prohibit college players from signing contracts with, or accepting benefits from, agents. If a player is found to have done so, he could face loss of college eligibility. If the NCAA finds that the school knew -– or should have known –- about the matter, the institution also could be penalized.

β€œAt the conclusion of the process, when the facts are known, appropriate determinations will be made as to the amateurism status of the student-athlete and whether the institution was aware or should have been aware of the improper conduct based on existing NCAA rules,” SEC commissioner Mike Slive said Wednesday.
So...Lopez Jones going to Miami (more than likely with another SPuat player or two) to party and now Marcel going to Miami to party at the agent's house doesn't throw up any sort of red flag?  No one asks the players what they're doing this weekend?  "Oh you're going to party in Miami?  Well, bring me back a collectible spoon....aight"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »
I hope bammer suffers and all, but there's starting to be an unmistakable pattern that they are picking on the SEC here...
Tubby and Nutt made sure our teams probably had no one involved in this deal. Surely the players will get more reinforcement now. If they are that stoopid, we don't need them anyways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »
If I had to guess MD will miss two games. Granted one game will be Penn State but I feel like that will be it. What I want to know is how did Cam miss this event?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »
If I had to guess MD will miss two games. Granted one game will be Penn State but I feel like that will be it. What I want to know is how did Cam miss this event?
He didn't miss it...He's the secret agent.  DUH!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »
He didn't miss it...He's the secret agent.  DUH!!!!!

You should write a book.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 08:06:04 AM »

Not sure why Cam missed,but we all know Mark Ingram wasn't there because of the integrity and moral compass passed down to him from his father......  what, his father did what....  forget what I said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
Not sure why Cam missed,but we all know Mark Ingram wasn't there because of the integrity and moral compass passed down to him from his father......  what, his father did what....  forget what I said.
POW!!!! Right in da kissa!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions