2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
Started by Kaos
411 Replies    7036 Views
AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
Re: 2018 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
I for one am looking forward to the Philly slip and watching the Bravo's ascend to their proper place at the top.  Then it's a cake walk to the series from there.
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
I for one am looking forward to the Philly slip and watching the Bravo's ascend to their proper place at the top.  Then it's a cake walk to the series from there.
Don't you have young boys to stalk on line or something? 

BTW, the Braves haven't won a playoff series since 2001.  Let's see...that's 4..7....multiply by 6...carry the 1...remainder of 11...SEVENTEEN YEARS!!!!
Surely not everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
Don't you have young boys to stalk on line or something? 

BTW, the Braves haven't won a playoff series since 2001.  Let's see...that's 4..7....multiply by 6...carry the 1...remainder of 11...SEVENTEEN YEARS!!!!
This is the year!  I can feel it!

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
This is the year!  I can feel it!
I'll feel you, buddy.

Wait....no.  I meant, shut up.

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Jealousy is a stinky cologne
And fudge Georgia.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
And fudge Georgia.
I like your style, Mister.

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
I see where Philly has a daunting task of playing the Padres series and the Bravos have the cakewalk pleasure of playing the Dog Ass Brewers.  The Philly slide is upon us boys!

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
I see where Philly has a daunting task of playing the Padres series and the Bravos have the cakewalk pleasure of playing the Dog Ass Brewers.  The Philly slide is upon us boys!
Chop on, you hairy woo woos.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
So, the Cubs scrape one out against the Nats.  (Huge Cubs fan right now)  The Cards handle that bidnezz against the Royals.  And the Braves help them both with a 10-1 win vs. the Brew Crew. Good Friday night for our respective teams. 

BTW, the freaking Brewers might match the Yankees in size.  These guys are fudgeing huge.  Jesus Aguilar is 6'3" 296.  Everyone on that team is 230 or better.  Jeez!!!

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
And the Salsaman hits another dinger. 

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
And the Salsaman hits another dinger.
Image result for roid rage memes

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
(Huge Cubs fan right now)
Same here except for the Braves. Hoping for another 10-1 in yalls favor. Even then though, I just don't think the Brews can stay tight with the Cubbies. They have a very lacking bullpen.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Unfortunately that bullpen, Josh Hader, bitch slapped the Bravos tonight.  4-2 loss to the Beer Makers.  I think the Brewers head straight to Wrigley after this series.  Should be fun to watch.

Oh damn.  Just checked and it's 2 in Wrigley, then 3 in St. Louwie. That's a pretty stout road trip and one that may define your season.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:31:08 PM by Snaggletiger »

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Alright Birds and Baby Bears.  The Braves did their job and took 2 out of 3 from the Brewers.  Coming into today, the Cubs were in the lead at 18 games over .500.  The Brewers were 2 back.  The Cards were 5 1/2 back.  (Haven't looked to see if either of you have played)  But over the next 5 days, you've both got a chance to do some damage.

But, let's hope today wasn't a sign of something big for Milwaukee.  Yeah they lost 8-7.  They had 19 hits and about 164 men left on base.  They should have destroyed the ATL.  19 freakin' hits.  That's sick. 

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Damn.  Wow!  Oh my Gawd!! And all those other expletives.  Kudos to the Cubbies for a walk off, down 3-0, Grand Salami homerun against the Nationals.  Helped the Bravos, hurt the Brewers.  What a finish.  Just wow!

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians Cardinals have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

I think that's 6 straight series wins...  Playing the Nats at home.  Snags, I'll send you some salsa and a Cards hat.  Maybe we can bury them for you.

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
Damn.  Wow!  Oh my Gawd!! And all those other expletives.  Kudos to the Cubbies for a walk off, down 3-0, Grand Salami homerun against the Nationals.  Helped the Bravos, hurt the Brewers.  What a finish.  Just wow!
The call was incredible as well. 

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Indians Cardinals have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

I think that's 6 straight series wins...  Playing the Nats at home.  Snags, I'll send you some salsa and a Cards hat.  Maybe we can bury them for you.
Damn right.   Sweep those beyotches.  The good thing for you guys is you'll miss Scherzer in this series.  That guy is just plain nasty.  Best in the game by a long shot.

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
Do the Bravos clinch tonight?  Asking for a friend. 

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Do the Bravos clinch tonight?  Asking for a friend.
I just reported you to Titan Tiger, asking for a healthy spike in your warn meter.  Don't be surprised if that happens sooner than later.