17 Replies    1574 Views
CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Peach Bowl.
Who are the safe ticket sellers?

Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

• Read 1574 times
  • The Flea Market
  • 17 Replies

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Re: Peach Bowl.
Everybody but Vivid Seats, right Kaos?

Piggybacking on your thread myself, because Mini Buzz wants to go to this one.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Who are the safe ticket sellers?

there's a guy off Pryor Street that's legit.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Auburn athletic dept site had them Monday. I had 2 tix in the cart and just couldn't pull the trigger. Not for what I was gonna pay for the seat quality. Too high to me. And that was face value. No telling what teh StubHubs want for them.
WDE

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
there's a guy off Pryor Street that's legit.
Roll 'em up, kids
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Auburn athletic dept site had them Monday. I had 2 tix in the cart and just couldn't pull the trigger. Not for what I was gonna pay for the seat quality. Too high to me. And that was face value. No telling what teh StubHubs want for them.

Nosebleeds going for 115 to 250.
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
The stadium is nice and the best part is it is free refills on ice and beverages.  They say that the food prices are decent as well.  Can't tell you for sure since I was making sure there was plenty of ice for Papa Bert's contents.

I will also say that reminded me of the stadium in Glendale, AZ.  It has one endzone that has steel and glass enclosed from the second level up.  Also there are a ring of curved screen tv's that hang from the ceiling that are pretty badass.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Time for Double Secret Vigilante Mode
The stadium is nice and the best part is it is free refills on ice and beverages.  They say that the food prices are decent as well.  Can't tell you for sure since I was making sure there was plenty of ice for Papa Bert's contents.

I will also say that reminded me of the stadium in Glendale, AZ.  It has one endzone that has steel and glass enclosed from the second level up.  Also there are a ring of curved screen tv's that hang from the ceiling that are pretty badass.
fudge the Falcons
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
fudge the Falcons

Rise up, Dirty Birds.   :fu:
People say I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people)

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Seahawks!

Yeah. I'm  thinking we don't give two shoots for them either!

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Time for Double Secret Vigilante Mode
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Nosebleeds going for 115 to 250.
I’m giving them away for free.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Everybody but Vivid Seats, right Kaos?

Piggybacking on your thread myself, because Mini Buzz wants to go to this one.

Yeah.  Vivid fudgeed me.  But I eventually got my money back and also got into the event, so...

Give StubHub a week or so.  When the tickets start to get stale, the schmucks who bought up hundreds will start to panic and you can get some good seats for a good price. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 12:52:10 AM by Kaos »
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Rally round the Family.  With a pocket full of shells.
http://www.facebook.com/NeverToYield

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
fudge the Falcons

And Braves, and Hawks.  Just saying that the unlimited ice for my bourbon gets a check in the correct column.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
And Braves, and Hawks.  Just saying that the unlimited ice for my bourbon gets a check in the correct column.

Atlanta is a soccer city anyway.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Rise up, bitches.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
Atlanta is a soccer city anyway.

Apparently, so is Toronto.