Tigers X Forum : Auburn Forum : Auburn Football : The Number 1 Forum to Talk Auburn Sports

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When does Football get here?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard  (Read 2474 times)

XMember

• Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
Re: Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard
« Reply #20 on August 25, 2015, 09:59:10 AM »

I saw a documentary several years back on Journey/Perry.  I don't recall the physical issues Perry had but I do know they said that initially he just developed, for lack of a better description, stage fright X1,000.  Couldn't step on stage at all.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

XMember

• Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
« Reply #21 on August 25, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »

But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

XMember

• Alumni
  • Xcrement talker
« Reply #22 on August 25, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »

But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........with no fudgeing punctuation or grammar structure
fixt
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up