Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard
Started by dallaswareagle
22 Replies    3777 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Re: Tesla, Styx, Def Leppard
I saw a documentary several years back on Journey/Perry.  I don't recall the physical issues Perry had but I do know they said that initially he just developed, for lack of a better description, stage fright X1,000.  Couldn't step on stage at all.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

DnATL
  • Alumni
  • Xcrement talker
But then I just found this.  Saw a question and answer thingy with Perry and this question/answer were on there.

You always looked so cool, calm and collected on stage. Did you or do you suffer from stage fright?

OMG..........did you say Cool - Calm and Collected?..........WELL..............Have you ever seen a duck slowly making its way across a large lake so smooth and Calm? Well what ya don't see is..........Under the water .......Those little duck feet are going real fast to make the outside look Cool - Calm and Collected.............All kidding aside.........I always had stage fright just before I would go on...... then once I was on..........It was like..........Going to another place that I can't find anywhere else........ except in front of an audience...........It was a Magic Place ..........with no fudgeing punctuation or grammar structure
fixt