Pat Dye Field > The Flea Market

MSU/AU September 9/26

(1/5) > >>

Saniflush:
Looking for four if anyone has the in.

Marine buddy from Olympia is coming down for his first Auburn game.  He is a Washington State guy and never got to make the trips when we played them.

djsimp:
I have one ticket. I bought three for myself, my wife and brother. The bro isnt going. Not sure if anyone is interested but I have one. I offered it to GH but he is ignoring my PM.

Godfather:

--- Quote from: Saniflush on August 04, 2015, 01:30:36 PM ---Looking for four if anyone has the in.

Marine buddy from Olympia is coming down for his first Auburn game.  He is a Washington State guy and never got to make the trips when we played them.

--- End quote ---
At least he will get to enjoy shootty football in another stadium.

GH2001:

--- Quote from: djsimp on September 21, 2015, 12:03:43 PM ---I have one ticket. I bought three for myself, my wife and brother. The bro isnt going. Not sure if anyone is interested but I have one. I offered it to GH but he is ignoring my PM.

--- End quote ---

Just saw it bro.

Nah, i'm good for this one. If I make the 18 minute trip up there, I will prob just chillax with Teh Joe.

djsimp:

--- Quote from: GH2001 on September 21, 2015, 01:52:18 PM ---Just saw it bro.

Nah, i'm good for this one. If I make the 18 minute trip up there, I will prob just chillax with Teh Joe.

--- End quote ---

Well, its a free ticket if you or any of you X degenerates want to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version