• Officer
  • Alumni
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: Get ready for Buzz's Bedlam Bracketology
Go Duke

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
I didn't realize Scott Padgett is the HC at Samford.

djsimp
  • Board of Trustees
  • Why don't you blow me ump!
This KY/Wisky game is the shiznit.

Tiger Wench
  • Little Sister
  • Alumni President
  • Does this armour make my ass look big?
Well, the run was great while it lasted.

Go anybody but Duke.

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Frank the Tank!

This will be a most boring championship game...like watching a game on ESPN Classic.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six
  • Alumni
Nice class, Andrew Harrison. "F--- the Ni--er" he Muttered under his breath when asked about Frank Kaminsky. Yeah, he apologized when the media tipped him off. If Kaminsky had done that, he'd face federal hate crime charges and his career would be over. #doublestandard

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/5/8346723/kentuckys-andrew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky-after-kentuckys-loss-to
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 06:51:36 AM by The Six »
"You don't know what death is!" - Dr. Sam Loomis, Psychiatrist

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Nice class, Andrew Harrison. "F--- the Ni--er" he Muttered under his breath when asked about Frank Kaminsky. Yeah, he apologized when the media tipped him off. If Kaminsky had done that, he'd face federal hate crime charges and his career would be over. #doublestandard

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/4/5/8346723/kentuckys-andrew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky-after-kentuckys-loss-to

Or the Kentucky vaginas walking off the court pouting without shaking hands. Cry me a river.

Calapari is Saban. Can compete most of time with the best players. But cheats to get them and still gets outcoached pretty often. Both slimy little shoots that refuse to ever admit they were outdueled. Always an excuse usually involving refs or throwing players under the bus. Like Bobby Knight said, the guy has gotten every school he's been at on probation.
WDE

The Six
  • Alumni
Or the Kentucky vaginas walking off the court pouting without shaking hands. Cry me a river.

Reminds me of someone

"You don't know what death is!" - Dr. Sam Loomis, Psychiatrist

DnATL
  • Alumni
  • Xcrement talker

Calapari is Saban. Can compete most of time with the best players. But cheats to get them and still gets outcoached pretty often. Both slimy little shoots that refuse to ever admit they were outdueled. Always an excuse usually involving refs or throwing players under the bus. Like Bobby Knight said, the guy has gotten every school he's been at on probation.
Screw Barbee too

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.

I don't follow you. Frank is a guy who likes to nit? And Harrison doesn't like nitters?
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Naggers.  Oh.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chityeah
  • Junior
Looks like 4th is best I can do..

jmar
  • Alumni President
When will my participation trophy arrive?

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
I was just checking the final results and it appears my wife is tea-bagging the lot of you as she dangles my ballz from above.

Do I win the Crown?
People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
I was just checking the final results and it appears my wife is tea-bagging the lot of you as she dangles my ballz from above.

Do I win the Crown?

You won, yes.  The prize this year though is an autographed nekkid picture of the entire X-gate crew.  Would you like a CD with all the negatives as well?

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
You won, yes.  The prize this year though is an autographed nekkid picture of the entire X-gate crew.  Would you like a CD with all the negatives as well?

Pffffft....I've already got shower pics of most of you anyway and....wait....ignore all that. 

Yes, please.

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Pffffft....I've already got shower pics of most of you anyway and....wait....ignore all that. 

Yes, please.

You should ask for Nook's credit card, too...  although there may not be any room left on it.