Hello Guest

Random bama fan pics
Started by bgreene
34 Replies    5795 Views
bgreene
  • Short Bus Member
  • Senior
Re: Random bama fan pics
So, the family is out of town and I found myself walking around the Gadsden Mall killing time. That's when I ran across the gem

Tiger Wench
  • Little Sister
  • Alumni President
  • Does this armour make my ass look big?
So, the family is out of town and I found myself walking around the Gadsden Mall killing time. That's when I ran across the gem

HAHA!  Joke's on them!! Mowing the dirt in front of the trailer is the slumlord's responsibility!!

Token
  • Short Bus Member
  • Alumni

It is the Gadsden mall, you shouldn't expect much more. Except maybe a gang shoot out.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
Sorry, but Dothan's Mall has an Auburn one too. 
Surely not everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

Pell City Tiger
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
  • Moral Highlander
Sorry, but Dothan's Mall has an Auburn one too.
You take that back, mister!
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
You take that back, mister!

I can't.  I bought it Tuesday.
Surely not everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Should be illegal to change any fine john Deere product to ANY teams colors except Oregon. Just don't look right.
WDE

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
I can't.  I bought it Tuesday.

You didn't keep your receipt?
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bgreene
  • Short Bus Member
  • Senior
Went on a call to this single wide. This was right outside the front door. Creeped me out.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
No doubt.  The fact that it can levitate horizontally is creepy.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene
  • Short Bus Member
  • Senior
This guy...

dallaswareagle
  • Alumni President
  • Standing on holy ground.
The running of the gumps is here today. Heading out to Airport yesterday saw a bunch of rednecks heading to Arlington and surrounding area's.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The education level of that area just dropped to low's not seen since the last time they were here. 
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
The running of the gumps is here today. Heading out to Airport yesterday saw a bunch of rednecks heading to Arlington and surrounding area's.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The education level of that area just dropped to low's not seen since the last time they were here.

:facepalm:'s

oldautiger
  • Senior
  • Resident Old Fart

There goes the neighborhood
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me