Started by Saniflush
989 Replies    94810 Views
Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Re: The Walking Dead
That was Rocky 4.  
Damn...I'm getting old.  Memory is failing.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Damn...I'm getting old.  Memory is failing.
When you are talking to Kaos,  describing yourself as old doesn’t really carry any weight.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
  • The Original Backwards Hat
This thread is as worthless as the "whatcha listening to" thread...

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
The show is more worthless than that. 
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Rally round the Family.  With a pocket full of shells.
http://www.facebook.com/NeverToYield

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Shouldn't you be firing someone today, now that you've recovered from the last chopping?

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Anybody still watching this?  

I decided (out of boredom) to check out the new season for a few minutes.  I made it 15.  I'm not this bored.  

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
Never did.  What an incredibly stupid concept this was.  Zombies?  Really?  You people posted multiple pages over several years about....zombies?  Halloween is one night.  How fudgeing stupid can you be?
People say I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people)

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Never did.  What an incredibly stupid concept this was.  Zombies?  Really?  You people posted multiple pages over several years about....zombies?  Halloween is one night.  How fudgeing stupid can you be?
Halloween lasts for about a month for me.  I've already gotten one complaint from a neighbor about my yard display being "too frightening."  I'm not even finished with it.  She bitched last year too, so I'm going to up the ante this year. 

So far I've got a cemetery set up and lighted, Pennywise crawling over my back fence, a skeleton crawling on the roof, a clown trying to break into a window, two 'groundbreaker' zombies, about six gloating ghouls and I've topped my fountain with a skull and lit it up red. 

I've got lightning effects, smoke machines and sound effects/music to add.  I'll also be running motion-activated sound and light into the storm drain in front of the house.  Every afternoon for the entire week of Halloween I'll be putting a new red balloon coming out of it.  I've got a projector-generated ghost that haunts the upstairs window most nights during the season. 

If she complains again?  I've got some blood and water effects i'd love to try.  I'm not above utliizing some animatronics, either. 

Halloween's a thing for me.  I needed to like this show.  And I did at first.  Just not in a long time.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
A friend of mine has these life size skeletons that he puts all over the outside of the house.  It looks like they're crawling all over it, up the walls...on the roof.  A couple will be peeking in the windows. Gotta' admit, that's some funny stuff. 
People say I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people)

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Anybody still watching this? 

I decided (out of boredom) to check out the new season for a few minutes.  I made it 15.  I'm not this bored. 
I realized last night that I hadn't stopped the automatic recording of it on my DVR, so I hit play.  Lasted less than 5 minutes...when I saw the cast of Wagon Train clomping down the middle of the street, I stopped and deleted in one motion.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.