Hello Guest

You hoping to take Harper's spot next season, GF?
Started by Buzz Killington
5 Replies    234 Views
Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
You hoping to take Harper's spot next season, GF?
Taking your ball handling skills to the extreme.

Florida man arrested for playing basketball naked

By: WFLA Staff
Posted: May 13, 2019 07:08 PM CDT
Updated: May 13, 2019 07:08 PM CDT

LONGWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) - A Florida man is facing an indecent exposure charge after police found him playing basketball naked at a park in Seminole County.
Longwood police were called to Candy Land Park on Sunday night for a man who was not wearing clothes walking around the park. 
Responding officers say they found Jordan Anderson naked and playing basketball on the park's court. When asked what he was doing, police say Anderson told them he was working on his basketball skills.

Police say the man put his clothes back on when asked. 
Anderson was arrested for indecent exposure of sexual organs and taken to the John E Polk Correctional Facility.

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

• Read 234 times
  • Haley Center Basement
  • 5 Replies

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Re: You hoping to take Harper's spot next season, GF?
Well, he is from Longwood.  Apparently very proud of that fact.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
Taking your ball handling skills to the extreme.

Florida man arrested for playing basketball naked

By: WFLA Staff
Posted: May 13, 2019 07:08 PM CDT
Updated: May 13, 2019 07:08 PM CDT

LONGWOOD, Fla. (WFLA) - A Florida man is facing an indecent exposure charge after police found him playing basketball naked at a park in Seminole County.
Longwood police were called to Candy Land Park on Sunday night for a man who was not wearing clothes walking around the park.
Responding officers say they found Jordan Anderson naked and playing basketball on the park's court. When asked what he was doing, police say Anderson told them he was working on his basketball skills.

Police say the man put his clothes back on when asked.
Anderson was arrested for indecent exposure of sexual organs and taken to the John E Polk Correctional Facility.

It was Hot and I wanted the exercise.
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
I would imagine the guy is good with the ball.  There's no way you could tell where he's going with it.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
It was Hot and I wanted the exercise.
Gee Godfather, we were gonna make you King of Winter Carnival
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
Gee Godfather, we were gonna make you King of Winter Carnival
You ever have a dream where you see yourself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum