Hello Guest

Update
Started by bgreene
11 Replies    224 Views
bgreene
  • Short Bus Member
  • 6th Year
Update
I just wanted to update y’all on my daughter. She relapsed about two months ago and has just yesterday got to come home. She’s doing good right now and we’ll go next Tuesday to have another bone marrow biopsy done to see if the heavy chemo and the trial chemo (she’s the first kid to ever take this chemo) have gotten her back into remission.
Just wanted to show y’all some of the the things that she has gotten from AU and CGM. Auburn, the FBI, UAB just to name a few have done special things for her. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for her.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:35:51 PM by bgreene »
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

• Read 224 times
  • Haley Center Basement
  • 11 Replies

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Boogity! Boogity! Boogity!
Re: Update
Thanks for the update brother.  Prayers continue.  What you are going through certainly puts my little problems into perspective.

Much love.

Keep us informed.
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

The Six
  • Alumni
  • I learned it by watching Gus
War Eagle to you and yours, Greene. Be well. 
“TEAMWORK: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”
― Justin Sewell

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
I don't have any words.   

Wish you the best. 
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Rally round the Family.  With a pocket full of shells.
http://www.facebook.com/NeverToYield

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
Still praying.  Thank you for the update, brother
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Thanks for the update and keep fighting the good fight. 

Oh, and all you guys would feel a lot better if you'd just sit and stand in an upright position more than half the time.  That sideways stuff makes you dizzy. 
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Was not aware of this. Can’t imagine anything being tougher to go through than with a kid because you’d prefer to take it for them.

Great to see the attention from all of these. Hang in there. Prayers for better days ahead.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Thanks for the update.  Been praying for yall.

fudge Georgia.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
Praying for you, brother.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
I know it's not my place to post this but Ben has been keeping everyone updated on facebook, so I thought the more eyes that see it and the more prayers that go up, the better.  Earlier in the week, they thought the tests came back with great results.  Unfortunately, not the case.  His post:

Update:

We just got word that the good report we got earlier this week was a false report. She is at 50% cancer in her bone marrow. What’s worse is that while there are still options, they aren’t as hopeful that they will be able to cure her. The doctors are still looking for anything they can find, and Texas may be our next best option. I believe in great almighty God and I believe that he can heal. Right now, I’m asking for healing prayers. Rozlyn wants more than anything, to go to church Sunday. Even with the risk, we will be there. I know it’s Mother’s Day Sunday but if you would please either come to Life Church in Rainbow City, or have your church take some time and pray for and over Rozlyn for complete healing, in his absolute holy name.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
I can't imagine as a parent going through this.
I'll say a prayer, no doubt. 
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

oldautiger
  • Senior
  • Resident Old Fart
I know it's not my place to post this but Ben has been keeping everyone updated on facebook, so I thought the more eyes that see it and the more prayers that go up, the better.  Earlier in the week, they thought the tests came back with great results.  Unfortunately, not the case.  His post:

Update:

We just got word that the good report we got earlier this week was a false report. She is at 50% cancer in her bone marrow. What’s worse is that while there are still options, they aren’t as hopeful that they will be able to cure her. The doctors are still looking for anything they can find, and Texas may be our next best option. I believe in great almighty God and I believe that he can heal. Right now, I’m asking for healing prayers. Rozlyn wants more than anything, to go to church Sunday. Even with the risk, we will be there. I know it’s Mother’s Day Sunday but if you would please either come to Life Church in Rainbow City, or have your church take some time and pray for and over Rozlyn for complete healing, in his absolute holy name.
Get that child to MD Anderson as fast as possible. They are number one in the world for a reason.   Call, pm me send smoke signals and I will give more info. Meanwhile prayers are being sent. 
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me