Necks time, he'll think twice!
Started by CCTAU
11 Replies    299 Views
CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Necks time, he'll think twice!

Read the comments. You can thank me later.

Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

• Read 299 times
  • Haley Center Basement
  • 11 Replies

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Bruce just sweeping up!
Re: Necks time, he'll think twice!
The neck bone connected to the ear bone
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
The neck bone connected to the ear bone
You guys go ahead and keep making fun of Takeo's little brother.  I'm not going there.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
This is what happens when the spinach gets caught in your throat.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
You guys go ahead and keep making fun of Takeo's little brother.  I'm not going there.
As soon as I saw the pic, I thought of Takeo.
Up until now, his was the only neck I had ever seen like that.

Some of the comments are classic.

Nikki Manaj's brother, Necky!
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
As soon as I saw the pic, I thought of Takeo.
Up until now, his was the only neck I had ever seen like that.

Some of the comments are classic.

Nikki Manaj's brother, Necky!
If he hiccup too hard, his neck will swallow his head.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
His favorite game as a kid was ConNeck Four

Dude looks like a pokemon. Neckachu, I choose you!!

When he sings “My neck, my back” he talking about the same thing.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:47:18 AM by CCTAU »

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text