Bookfaces Post Of The Day
Started by Snaggletiger
90 Replies    3433 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Re: Bookfaces Post Of The Day
From our own traveling too much to post, Chief.  Best comic series evah!

No photo description available.
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

The Six
  • Alumni
  • I learned it by watching Gus
From the Twitters
“TEAMWORK: A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”
― Justin Sewell

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text
You guys ever thought about the fact that the guy who coined the term, "coined the term", coined the term?

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
See I would expect something like that from you.  Making the women ride in the back.  You need some Gillette time.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
See I would expect something like that from you.  Making the women ride in the back.  You need some Gillette time.

Hopefully they are spending their time back there wisely making them a sandwich or 3. 
WDE

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
I've been thinking about some newer, more sensitive campaign slogans for Gillette.  How about, "Gillette, Put It In Her Butt."

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
I've been thinking about some newer, more sensitive campaign slogans for Gillette.  How about, "Gillette, Put It In Her Butt."
That's the kind of slogan I think we could all get behind.
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Boogity! Boogity! Boogity!
See with the new campaign, I thought it was Gilette, "Put it in his butt"
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
See with the new campaign, I thought it was Gilette, "Put it in his shaved butt"
fixt

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Diggin' the new avatar.  A sophisticated, cat about town.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Too bad you can't like your own post, huh?
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Boogity! Boogity! Boogity!

EXIT STAGE LEFT: THE SNAGGLEPUSS CHRONICLES #1

It’s 1953. While the United States is locked in a nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, the gay Southern playwright known as Snagglepuss is the toast of Broadway. But success has made him a target. As he plans for his next hit play, Snagglepuss becomes the focus of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. And when powerful forces align to purge show business of its most subversive voices, no one is safe!
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls

EXIT STAGE LEFT: THE SNAGGLEPUSS CHRONICLES #1

It’s 1953. While the United States is locked in a nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, the gay Southern playwright known as Snagglepuss is the toast of Broadway. But success has made him a target. As he plans for his next hit play, Snagglepuss becomes the focus of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. And when powerful forces align to purge show business of its most subversive voices, no one is safe!
Image result for snagglepuss images

Heavens to Murgatroyd.  Butt secks even.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: one or more people and text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Per Jummie

No photo description available.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 1 person, text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 2 people, text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 2 people, meme and text

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Image may contain: 2 people, text