Hello Guest

Getting pounded by Nate....
Started by WiregrassTiger
6 Replies    290 Views
WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Getting pounded by Nate....
A typical Saturday night at Chizad's house.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

• Read 290 times
  • Haley Center Basement
  • 6 Replies

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Re: Getting pounded by Nate....
Hurricane?  Hurrican’t.  What a big dud.  I feel worst for the ones that bought into the overhype and sweated and slaved putting up hurricane shutters for what was barely a breeze.

Pffffftt.
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Rally round the Family.  With a pocket full of shells.
http://www.facebook.com/NeverToYield

Token
  • Short Bus Member
  • Alumni
Hurricane?  Hurrican’t.  What a big dud.  I feel worst for the ones that bought into the overhype and sweated and slaved putting up hurricane shutters for what was barely a breeze.

Pffffftt.

Be glad you don't work for a local government that shoots it's pants over weather events who has administrators that sit at home jerking their richard off at the thought of making weather op orders so they can finally put to use the only training they've ever had.  The shoot is fudgeing sad and it's all that is wrong with local government.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Be glad you don't work for a local government that shoots it's pants over weather events who has administrators that sit at home jerking their richard off at the thought of making weather op orders so they can finally put to use the only training they've ever had.  The shoot is fudgeing sad and it's all that is wrong with local government.
It's certainly not ALL that is wrong with local government.

Not as long as there are white police.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

chityeah
  • Junior
I live a mile from Pensacola Beach. My cigarettes got wet sitting on the table on the patio. Tragic I tell you.

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
I live a mile from Pensacola Beach. My cigarettes got wet sitting on the table on the patio. Tragic I tell you.

I live five miles from Mobile Bay.   A pinecone fell into my front yard. 

Does anyone have the number for FEMA?  I'm going to need some recovery funds to help with the cleanup. 
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Rally round the Family.  With a pocket full of shells.
http://www.facebook.com/NeverToYield

bgreene
  • Short Bus Member
  • Senior

It doesn't matter what happens or where it happens, as long as you stay out in the county.