Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Haley Center Basement / Re: This is how billionaires SHOULD spend their money!
« Last post by CCTAU on October 19, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »
I didn't say ALL of his money!
War Damn Eagle / Re: What is fudgeed cannot be unfudgeed
« Last post by Snaggletiger on October 19, 2018, 10:47:29 AM »
This is what I don't understand.  I'm supposedly not as smart as the President of our University and the BoT's but what the fudge are they thinking or seeing in Gus?  Why in fudgesake would you make a contract like that.  I just don't get it.  Did they just not want to deal with a coaching search?  Does Gus give really good blow-jobs? 
Well, he is the Head Coach.
I'll watch.  I always do.  Funny how this time, I'm glad it's an 11:00 a.m. game so we can get it over with and move on to better things.
« Last post by Godfather on October 19, 2018, 10:36:34 AM »
Ex-fudgeing-actly!  Why in the 7 layers of hell were we (Auburn) giving away the farm?  I cannot for the life of me understand it.  As someone who has some amount of negotiating experience I do not understand how it happens?  We (Auburn) had the stronger negotiating platform and just said fudge it, "uncle".
This is what I don't understand.  I'm supposedly not as smart as the President of our University and the BoT's but what the fudge are they thinking or seeing in Gus?  Why in fudgesake would you make a contract like that.  I just don't get it.  Did they just not want to deal with a coaching search?  Does Gus give really good blow-jobs?  
I'm gonna get the Honda serviced. Maybe go to Home Depot. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
« Last post by jmar on October 19, 2018, 10:31:15 AM »
Where is it written in law that Auburn to pay him immediately? 
Just suspend him from all athletic functions and bide your time, let the coach of your choice finish out the year and then make a more "thoughtful", calculated decision.
Still have to pay him but this can get far uglier by allowing him to hang around.
The SGA / Re: The Tipping Point
« Last post by Buzz Killington on October 19, 2018, 10:30:53 AM »
I'm now three states and 6 hours away.
Well damn.  Another plan foiled.
« Last post by The Six on October 19, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
You gotta be willing to say "walk bitch".
Yep. But we didn't. And now we have to beat an Ole Miss squad coached by a can of spam with hair who is leading a team on probation just to make the damn Birmingham Bowl. Seems to me, we are the bitches.
« Last post by Snaggletiger on October 19, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »
You gotta be willing to say "walk bitch".
The Flush hath spoken

Image result for Get to steppin memes
War Damn Eagle / Re: Shirt burning
« Last post by Godfather on October 19, 2018, 10:05:23 AM »
Gawd...the similarity has been so grossly obvious:

Take a program replete with 220lb+ backs and start recruiting for speed.

Soon RB roster is loaded with guys that are 5'10" or lower...and 185lbs soaking wet.

Gus = Tot.

Who is the Lizard 2.0?
Tot was a better gameday coach though than Malzahn will ever dream to be.  His recruiting and his richard got him in trouble.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10