WAR EAGLE
Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The SGA / Re: Harley Davidson Motorcycles...
« Last post by Kaos on Today at 01:18:15 AM »
If the crime was committed on US soil (or the cyber equivalent), then he absolutely has jurisdiction.  The issue is his lack of extradition power to compel attendance/testimony.

To be clear, that doesn't render the prosecution worthless, only difficult to complete.
It’s worthless.  And you know it.  

Its the equivalent of charging Mr Crabs for workplace discrimination.  

Nothing but grandstanding and saber rattling.  At least be honest enough to admit that. 
War Damn Eagle / Re: AL.com's Pre-Season All SEC Defense
« Last post by Snaggletiger on Today at 01:09:01 AM »
The bottom line is D.  We've sucked since CTT until Steele got here.  No matter the offense.  Steele put us on sub 20 a game D.  No way you win championships without it.  Steele has us there.  Need an O-Line.

Broun Hall / Re: Fake Stars
« Last post by Snaggletiger on Today at 01:02:38 AM »
Although, upon close inspection, her camel toe is worthy of X review. 
« Last post by wesfau2 on Today at 12:52:10 AM »
Indictments are worthless. 

He indicted people over which he has no jurisdiction.  He might as well have indicted Bigfoot, a herd of unicorns, Grape Ape, the King of Prussia and a turtle from Ecuador.  Have about the same worth. 
If the crime was committed on US soil (or the cyber equivalent), then he absolutely has jurisdiction.  The issue is his lack of extradition power to compel attendance/testimony.

To be clear, that doesn't render the prosecution worthless, only difficult to complete.
« Last post by wesfau2 on Today at 12:46:19 AM »
The deal is, until we hired Steele, there wasn't a D that held a candle to anything Tuberville put on the field.  Not even close.  Not even in the 2010 championship year, or the 2013 seconds away from MNC year.  Our D has sucked balls since CTT left..until Steele got here.  Yes, it's been 10+ years since Auburn put a legit D on the field.  Now, the "experts", are saying the D should keep them in games until the O-line gels.  Suddenly, our defense is keeping opposing offenses in the teens, on average.
Let's compare Total O to Total D since 2008:

Year    Total O Rank    Total D Rank      Final Record
2008    105                26                      (5-7)
2009    16                  82                      (8-5...Outback Bowl Win)
2010                  94                    (14-0...BCSNC)
2011    91                  91                      (8-5...Chick-Fil-A Bowl Win)
2012    117                64                      (3-9)
2013    7                   115                  (12-2...SEC Champ)
2014    17                  58                      (8-5....Outback Bowl Loss)
2015    80                  85                      (7-6...Bham Bowl Win)
2016    43                  18                      (8-5...Sugar Bowl Loss)
2017    15                  25                      (10-4...Chick-Fil-A Loss/SECW Champs)

I don't know that you can take much from this except that (under Gus) offense wins championships (or at least it warms the roosterles of my heart), contrary to popular opinion.  A great defense with a stalling, inept offense won't do shoot for you.  Just ask Will Muschamp's Gaytors.  The best of both worlds is the trend in the last two years where Steele shores up the D (two top-25 finishes ain't shabby) and the O gets its collective shoot together.
Broun Hall / Re: Fake Stars
« Last post by Kaos on Today at 12:42:53 AM »
Fake star more worthy of boning potential.
Ah.  I've never seen this person before and had no idea who she was.  Assumed it was just some random snap of some woman on a beach or something.  
« Last post by Kaos on Today at 12:30:44 AM »

Mueller asserted that the Concord discovery request would require disclosure of classified/sensitive materials and then objected to another defendant piggybacking off Concord's request since that 2nd defendant had not made the appearance before the Court that Concord did.

Crim/Civ Procedure is dry, boring shoot and is ripe with opportunities to sensationalize a narrative to the masses that don't know the intricacies of this esoteric practice area.  I don't fully understand it...and there may be cause for outrage based on a rule/point of procedure that I'm unfamiliar with...but from what I've read there's nothing to suggest that Mueller overcame the high burden of Grand Jury indictment only to get caught actually flat-flooted with no evidence.  Due to the nature of the process (prosecutor presents evidence to the GJ....GJ approves indictment) there isn't any likelihood that Mueller simply lacks any evidence at all.
Indictments are worthless.  

He indicted people over which he has no jurisdiction.  He might as well have indicted Bigfoot, a herd of unicorns, Grape Ape, the King of Prussia and a turtle from Ecuador.  Have about the same worth.  
The SGA / Re: The Statutes
« Last post by Kaos on Today at 12:28:19 AM »
Oh I knew you did, I just wanted you to announce to the board that you like corrupt Presidents and Nixon, Reagan, & Trump are among the top corrupt presidents (Trump's corruption is beginning to be uncovered, he won't be welcome here afterwards).
I'd call you an idiot, but I don't want to insult the mentally challenged by comparing them to you.  

You're F'n A right I liked Ronald Reagan.  One of the greatest presidents in American history.  And if you think Nixon was more corrupt than Shrillary or Bernie the Aardvark, I'd like for you to invest the money you'll get back in tax breaks this year in a luxury condominium I'm building on some beachfront property I've got in Ottumwa Iowa.  

Eat a richard covered in stale peanut butter and stuffed in a sock, you communist.  
« Last post by wesfau2 on July 21, 2018, 11:45:13 PM »
Mueller Indicted Peeps For Show.

When one of the indicted companies, Concord, showed up in court and asked the Judge to force Mueller to hand over the "evidence"....he couldn't.  Mueller wasn't expecting push back.  Wasn't expecting anyone to call his hand.  They did. He had no evidence and begged the Court to put off the hearing.  He failed miserably.  It's all for show.  Banking on the Russians, who don't have to show up, to do just that.  The one time they did, he got his ass handed to him.

Mueller asserted that the Concord discovery request would require disclosure of classified/sensitive materials and then objected to another defendant piggybacking off Concord's request since that 2nd defendant had not made the appearance before the Court that Concord did.

Crim/Civ Procedure is dry, boring shoot and is ripe with opportunities to sensationalize a narrative to the masses that don't know the intricacies of this esoteric practice area.  I don't fully understand it...and there may be cause for outrage based on a rule/point of procedure that I'm unfamiliar with...but from what I've read there's nothing to suggest that Mueller overcame the high burden of Grand Jury indictment only to get caught actually flat-flooted with no evidence.  Due to the nature of the process (prosecutor presents evidence to the GJ....GJ approves indictment) there isn't any likelihood that Mueller simply lacks any evidence at all.
« Last post by Snaggletiger on July 21, 2018, 11:12:54 PM »
Was reading Deshaun Davis's praise for the DLine and caught this nugget.  No way this is true...is it???

The addition of Moultry should complement the returning starters -- Russell, Brown and Davidson -- up front from a unit that helped produce the program's best defense since 2008.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/07/auburn_nations_best_dl.html#incart_river_index

I've managed to forget most of '08 and '12 for obvious reasons, but surely we had a defense in the last ten years that was better than '08???

I remember there being a lot of talent and the narrative being that the D got tired of holding the line ($1 to Dave Paich), but were they statistically better than any other D Auburn fielded between then and '17?
The deal is, until we hired Steele, there wasn't a D that held a candle to anything Tuberville put on the field.  Not even close.  Not even in the 2010 championship year, or the 2013 seconds away from MNC year.  Our D has sucked balls since CTT left..until Steele got here.  Yes, it's been 10+ years since Auburn put a legit D on the field.  Now, the "experts", are saying the D should keep them in games until the O-line gels.  Suddenly, our defense is keeping opposing offenses in the teens, on average. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10