Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
War Damn Eagle / Re: Stand up
« Last post by The Prowler on Today at 02:13:31 AM »
As HE said, he is INTENTIONALLY not going to show pride in a flag or country....  None of those you mentioned are INTENTIONALLY trying to disrespect our flag or our country.  He put his disdain for our flag and country on very public display and followed it up by saying that was his INTENT.
But as you said, "People still think it's about "disrespecting the flag"...smh, fudgeing morons".
Not showing pride in something doesn't mean disrespecting it. I didn't show pride for Auburn football during most of the 2008 season, but I wasn't disrespectful. Now, if I would've started burning all of my Auburn gear, then yeah...that's being disrespectful.
The SGA / Re: Lost our damn minds
« Last post by CCTAU on Today at 01:52:25 AM »
So now the president doesn't have the same rights as other citizens because he is white and republican...
Haley Center Basement / Re: Miss U.S. Okay...Like Aaaa...
« Last post by The Prowler on Today at 01:13:32 AM »
Oooh. You burned us on that one Beavis!
Heh heh. Heh heh...
The truth sometimes hurts. Sorry, not sorry.
« Last post by The Prowler on Today at 01:11:44 AM »
In a ruling sure to encourage every stalker, troll, pervert and psycho in America a dumbass judge has equated blocking someone on Twitter with denying free speech.  

My daughter recently blocked an assclown who repeatedly berated her and her friends and posted vulgar photos he claimed were of them.  According to this moron judge she must have violated his freedom of expression.

The judge’s ruling was directed at president trump but it clearly has far-reaching overtones.  

Fire this judge and any other fools who think the same way.  

Oh damn.  Do I have to unshun Prowler now?
This ruling was in response to Knight Institute v. Trump and him blocking people due to their political comments towards him and seeing as his Twitter account, right now, is a official statement from the President then him blocking or silencing people due to their political comments towards him is a violation of free speech. Again, this is regarding the President not your children or other regular citizens.
« Last post by Snaggletiger on May 23, 2018, 11:41:53 PM »
fudge!!! Why am I trying?
War Damn Eagle / Re: Goodbye Larry
« Last post by chityeah on May 23, 2018, 11:03:54 PM »
A story I always remember about Flutie. That asked him to come to a triathlon. He thought it was as a promoter. They wanted him to participate...the day of. So he did. And finished, having never trained!
http://www.chargers.com/news/2001/06/13/flutie-participates-triathlon

I think he borrowed a medium boy's outfit!
There was this one time I did a triathlon....wait...no there wasn't. 
« Last post by Snaggletiger on May 23, 2018, 10:58:29 PM »
He was utilizing his position to protest against police brutality against people of color. Not protesting the flag, or the Country, or Trump, or the military, or whatever else Fox News and other media outlets wanted the story to be about.
The NFL should now force all stadiums to halt concessions and make the camera crews stop filming and make sure no one in the stadium is talking, laughing, walking around, or using the restroom...and those watching at home, you better get out of the recliner or off the couch and stand, because by damn everyone better respect the flag and the National anthem. Also, you better not have a beer koozie, a shirt, a pair of shorts, a hat, or a pair of thongs with the American flag on it...Because that's disrespecting the flag too. 'MERICA fudge YEA!!!!
As HE said, he is INTENTIONALLY not going to show pride in a flag or country....  None of those you mentioned are INTENTIONALLY trying to disrespect our flag or our country.  He put his disdain for our flag and country on very public display and followed it up by saying that was his INTENT. 
But as you said, "People still think it's about "disrespecting the flag"...smh, fudgeing morons".
Cards drop series to Royals.  Ozuna overslept and missed the start of the game.  fudgeing dumbass.
:huh:
« Last post by The Prowler on May 23, 2018, 10:27:01 PM »
Re shun
^^^^
Triggered Trumpflake
« Last post by The Prowler on May 23, 2018, 10:24:32 PM »
Oh, and by the way, here is Colon Kraperdump's original statement on why he knelt.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color".

Yeah, those fudgeing morons.  How stupid of them to think that.
He was utilizing his position to protest against police brutality against people of color. Not protesting the flag, or the Country, or Trump, or the military, or whatever else Fox News and other media outlets wanted the story to be about.
The NFL should now force all stadiums to halt concessions and make the camera crews stop filming and make sure no one in the stadium is talking, laughing, walking around, or using the restroom...and those watching at home, you better get out of the recliner or off the couch and stand, because by damn everyone better respect the flag and the National anthem. Also, you better not have a beer koozie, a shirt, a pair of shorts, a hat, or a pair of thongs with the American flag on it...Because that's disrespecting the flag too. 'MERICA fudge YEA!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10