Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
War Damn Eagle / Re: OC Search
« Last post by wesfau2 on Today at 08:25:58 AM »
I know it's trendy to shoot all over all things AU football right now, but this wasn't the worst hire we could have made.  It's a far better hire than the RB coach at USCe or KB.

That said, the whole situation is still fudgeed.  But this is a decent hire.
Haley Center Basement / Re: Kaos' way behind movie reviews
« Last post by wesfau2 on Today at 08:23:33 AM »

But yeah, that Eddie (BHC 1 and maybe 2, Coming to America, Trading Places, 48 Hours) was awesome.  It's like he got some bad career advice got caught with a tranny hooker and has been doing a bunch of kiddie shoot as penance ...

Corrected.
« Last post by The Six on Today at 08:14:34 AM »
Gus is calling the plays from now on? We’ll be lucky to win 5 games next year.
I mean, hasn't he been calling them since mid last year? We'll look awesome for the scripted 10-15 and then drop off for two quarters only to revisit the script and make a rally. That will get us by the lesser teams. We'll get shellacked by the likes of Florida, TAMU, LSU, Georgia, and Alabama next year. Oh, and Oregon is going to tear us a new one.  
War Damn Eagle / Re: A Good Day In Sports
« Last post by Saniflush on Today at 06:46:43 AM »
Soccer is a great game...Well soccer isn't, but the fights between parents at the 8-10 year old level are primo.
War Damn Eagle / Re: Look at the size of that bus
« Last post by Saniflush on Today at 06:43:51 AM »
I’d buy you a fur coat?
But not a real fur coat.
« Last post by Saniflush on Today at 06:41:03 AM »
Like a defendant when they see Snags is the opposing counsel.

Like a stripper with a gorilla mask on when Sani walks in.
Mmmm.  Gorillas.
« Last post by Jumbo on Today at 01:55:21 AM »
Gus is calling the plays from now on? We’ll be lucky to win 5 games next year.
« Last post by jmar on Today at 01:52:01 AM »
I'm thinking it'll be, Pat Nix Co-OC/QB Coach & Kodi Burns will stay as the Co-OC/WR Coach...Malzahn will also be OC, that way everyone on offense is confused as fudge after the scripted plays have been used. 3 OCs all holding up different playcalling cards. It's going to be another long year at Auburn.
Don't want the Nix duo spoiled by the presence of Malzahn OR Burns if he is of the like mind of Malzahn...if that's possible.
War Damn Eagle / Re: Look at the size of that bus
« Last post by Kaos on Today at 12:23:36 AM »

Leath roasted on Twitter.  The replies are scorched earth. 

« Last post by Kaos on December 09, 2018, 11:26:34 PM »
al.com hiked its leg and pissed all over it already...

Dillingham just finished his third season with Memphis, and is very young. He started as a graduate assistant with the Memphis Tigers in 2016, primarily working with the team’s quarterbacks.

The release noted that Malzahn will be the primary play-caller on offense, a role that Lindsey held during his tenure. Kodi Burns will add the role of passing game coordinator to his duties.

I don't feel very sporty myself.  But if I'm being fair there's not much that would have placated me at this point. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10