WAR EAGLE
Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
War Damn Eagle / Re: Random Musings & Rants Part IXXVIIX
« Last post by Buzz Killington on December 14, 2018, 11:36:30 AM »
It's tough in the circus these days. What with all the animals being removed and such.
Carnival
War Damn Eagle / Re: Every Bowl Game Predicted
« Last post by jmar on December 14, 2018, 11:06:55 AM »
Image result for Good luck Striker.  We're all counting on you meme
It's got nuthing to do with luck. It's the process that makes us so damn good at who we are and who you ain't.  Rho fudgein Tahd!
Signing Day / Re: Early Signing Period
« Last post by jmar on December 14, 2018, 10:38:45 AM »
Truf
Yup.

Malzahn's status hurts Steele and it was getting those initial defensive linemen when he was hired and growing it into a group of ten that made the greatest difference. He's also managed to keep about five very able linebackers and a flock of grab and pull coverage guys but the most vital element missing which hurt us this season was not having that edge rusher.

We were burned badly for lack of because Steele had to bring several in many cases on passing downs and often the house which was mostly out of desperation from not being able to move or pressure the QB.

On the offensive side we are loaded at wide receiver and have a really average offensive line. Everything else is like a pile of mismatched spare parts which Malzahn can't, won't or doesn't know how to use...square peg/round hole. For that matter, I don't think he can even commit to a style of offense based on the personnel we have.

Would like to look on the bright side but there isn't one with the way this is playing out AND STILL IS AND WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE SPRING INTO THE FALL AND A WEEK BEFORE THE OPENER WITH OREGON THIS IMBICILE WILL STILL BE CLUELESS and I'm seriously losing interest altogether because it's just too painful to watch failure when it could be prevented.

« Last post by Snaggletiger on December 14, 2018, 10:16:45 AM »
Image result for Good luck Striker.  We're all counting on you meme
« Last post by Buzz Killington on December 14, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »
You had me at buckle up
« Last post by The Six on December 14, 2018, 10:04:21 AM »
Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, gettin' cured off the Wild Turkey.  And the older boy, bless his soul, is gettin' prepared for his career.
It's tough in the circus these days. What with all the animals being removed and such. 
« Last post by Buzz Killington on December 14, 2018, 09:52:08 AM »
The kids show promise. Your youngest can count to 12 and the oldest is a fairly skilled gamer.
Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, gettin' cured off the Wild Turkey.  And the older boy, bless his soul, is gettin' prepared for his career.

I think she came while giving that one-sided, mostly made up report. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10