Hello Guest

Well his big, bad Tony Brown.
Started by AUownsU
43 Replies    1035 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.
Re: Well his big, bad Tony Brown.
Also if you stop-motion the video, "IT APPEARS" the guy says something to his friend about #2 (holds up to 2 fingers) so while I agree that Brown threw a cheap shot. 

Auburn fan or not IF he ran his mouth while not being where he should be I got no love lost for him and he's a dumbass.

Holla all you want from the stands.  Go down into the player's domain, you'd better keep your rooster holster snapped shut.  Like cutting a bonita in half, tying it around your waist and jumping in with the sharks.
People say I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people)

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jew Fro is my Man Crush
^^^This.

And I’ll add, not that I’m holier than thou, but I probably am and I’ve never supported or been a part of such. Not even 2013.

Saw the goalpost taken down once. Dudes almost threw it out of the stadium.

I understand it’s a big victory to make it to ATL.  And if I’ve ever come close it was 2013. Just act like you’ve been there. Even if you haven’t.

And stop this silly shoot. If the pa wouldn’t play this music, it wouldn’t get the classless response. Which is disappointing to me.

I have no problems with going onto the field but don't be an asshole. 

I went down on the field after the game just to take photos. But it pissed me off to see Auburn fans (even with it being the last game) taking part of the hedges.  Also you are a complete dumb ass if you talk shoot to a guy that just played a football game where you savagely beat each other for 60 mins.

Unless of course you are built like Jon Cena...or Snags.
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
Saw the goalpost taken down once. Dudes almost threw it out of the stadium.
That was one of the times we beat Florida ....While being extremely dangerous it was actually somewhat humorous because it looked like a bunch of ants moving a piece of bread to the top of the stadium then the stadium announcer said please don't throw the goal post out of the stadium, and it just stopped at the top and started to move back down towards the field.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:39:05 PM by Godfather »
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

chinook
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
That was one of the times we beat Florida ....While being extremely dangerous it was actually somewhat humorous because it looked like a bunch of ants moving a piece of bread to the top of the stadium then the stadium announcer said please don't throw the goal post out of the stadium, and it just stopped at the top and started to move back down towards the field.

Damn ants.  They like BBQ too.

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President

When the players ripped it down in 97 after the Iron Bowl, and passed to the student section, it was greatness.

Carl Stephens, "Your attention please, to the students in the south end zone, please do not throw that...  thing... over the side of the stadium."

I remain convinced that if the Bama bus could have been parked on that side, it would have had a goal post land on it.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Yep. Back when Carl was still announcing I believe.

So
Something like: “please for the love of God, put the goalpost back before someone gets hurt.”

So you were there! And here I was thinking you were a Bama fan this whole time.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
When the players ripped it down in 97 after the Iron Bowl, and passed to the student section, it was greatness.

Carl Stephens, "Your attention please, to the students in the south end zone, please do not throw that...  thing... over the side of the stadium."

I remain convinced that if the Bama bus could have been parked on that side, it would have had a goal post land on it.
My bad thought it was UF, I remember being there but not who we had played.
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President

You were an undergrad and drunk.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • Pass it? I don't even think I can swallow it.

You college kids.
People say I'm condescending. (That means I talk down to people)

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
Believe me, I know how it feels. But I have a pretty good excuse, I think.

What’s yours? Drugs?

Buzz Killington
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • #METOO
I remember begging my parents to let me rush the field and help take the goalpost down after the 1982 Iron Bowl.  They told me no, because I could get hurt..then almost immediately after they said that, it came down and knocked somebody out.  Lesson learned the easy way for the Buzzer.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
I remember begging my parents to let me rush the field and help take the goalpost down after the 1982 Iron Bowl.  They told me no, because I could get hurt..then almost immediately after they said that, it came down and knocked somebody out.  Lesson learned the easy way for the Buzzer.
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?

He could have been the guy that said, "remember the guy that got knocked out by the goal post..."!
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
You told me about that.

Weren’t you like 27?
Actually, 23 that was his Senior Year in College, I didn't know UAB had a win that big.
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

AUChizad
  • Officer
  • Board of Trustees
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
My freshman year, and the exact moment I became an actual Auburn fan as opposed to just someone who wore the shirts. I was hanging from that pole. I helped bring it down. I helped carry it out. It was awesome.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
I didn't know you had to tear shoot up to be an "actual" fan. In my day we just cheered..
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTailgatingRules
  • Officer
  • Alumni
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
My freshman year, and the exact moment I became an actual Auburn fan as opposed to just someone who wore the shirts. I was hanging from that pole. I helped bring it down. I helped carry it out. It was awesome.

Vandal   :poke:

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
Vandal   :poke:
It was the beginning of his miscreant movie/music stealing napster days. 
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President
I didn't know you had to tear shoot up to be an "actual" fan. In my day we just cheered..

What was it like watching that eagle crash on the field that one time?

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
What was it like watching that eagle crash on the field that one time?

We all stood up and yelled WAR EAGLE!

and that's how it all got started....